Advertising Balloons Care Tips
for Parade Deluxe Model
1) Be careful not to store advertising balloons damp or wet.
8)Remove the tongue of the advertising balloons transport system and/or lock the front hitch with a pad lock. In addition, run a chain through one of the wheels and secure with a pad lock.
Place tape over the advertising balloons blower and light switch covers after setting up the balloon. This prevents anyone from turning the advertising balloons blower and lights off.
10) Use heavy duty cord covers to protect extension cords that extend over sidewalks and driveways. They are made in five foot strips and can be purchased at electrical supply stores.
11) Remove the lamp (light bulb) before transporting the advertising balloon unit to different locations. (Especially during long hauls)
12) The transport cover is designed to protect the advertising balloons during transport. Do not use the cover as a method of protection for storage Unless it is also covered with a vinyl tarp or under a protected cover, such as a carport.
13) The four outriggers with ropes that swing outward from the transport unit are designed to bend in high winds (30+ MPH). This protects the advertising balloons from tearing. If the outriggers bend, simply straighten them by bending them back using downward force with the weight of your body through your arms.
14) In order to keep the unit from rocking in extremely high winds (35 mph + ) We recommend that you place two 50# bags (gravel or marble chips) on each side of the blower unit inside the advertising balloons transport unit. Simply remove the back panel to gain access.